ISACA Perth SecureIT Conference 2016
SecureIT is ISACA Perth Chapter’s Annual Conference for Governance, Assurance and Security Professionals.
This conference provides an opportunity to network with peers and experts and share insights on how you can meet today’s complex challenges presented to IT professionals.
This years 'Every Cloud' conference aims to explore the future opportunities and risks associated with the Internet of Things and the ever expanding use of the cloud into business critical and society critical applications. This year’s presenters will be tasked with revealing if every cloud has a silver lining or precedes an incoming storm.
The conference will also feature an in depth look into CSX Nexus, ISACA's latest offering to the IT professional.
* Robert Hanson, Senior Strategic Foresight Research Consultant, Data61
* Derek Grocke, Service Delivery Manager, HAMBS
* Nigel Hardy, Managing Security Consultant, Telstra
* Steve Simpson, General Manager Security, ES2
* Matt Tuohy, Global Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
* James Bromberger, Technologist & Cloud Architect, Ajilon @ Landgate
* Ryan Menezes, Director Digital Trust, PwC
* Trent Bartlett, Professional Board Chair, Non-Executive Company Director, Governance and Leadership Mentor
If you would like to be issued an invoice for direct deposit payment please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you to our Sponsors