Actions and Detail Panel
Introductory Workshop - KIN/MBM/ICM
Sat. 12 March 2016, 10:00 am – 3:30 pm AEDT
Everyone at some point in life asks the question:
Am I living the life I choose / Am I on the right pathway to fulfilment / I am living a life of value?
Perhaps you have finished school so are just starting out and natural therapies resonates with your life choices and you want to make a difference in the world.
Perhaps you have been building a corporate career and want to do something more fulfilling with your skills and experience
Perhaps you have had an experience that has made you think differently about your life and your future direction.
If you want a career that is aligned with your values and that resonates with your future work goals then come along to this Introductory Workshop.
Five reasons why you should attend this workshop:
1. It will make you think about yourself and what you want to achieve in life
2. You will learn a bag full of valuable techniques for how you can make small changes to improve your life and clear your mind
3. You will discover a career path like no other - learning about why Mind Body Medicine, Kinesiology and Integrative Complementary Medicine are considered the ‘medicine of the future’ and how they could give you a career that is flexible and both financially and personally rewarding.
4. It will be fun – expect to be stimulated and energised!
5. You will leave feeling uplifted - we will show you how to lower your and your loved ones stress levels by learning simple acupuncture points
Date and Time
Enter the venue's name
College of Complementary Medicine
Level 6, 124 - 136 Chalmers Street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010