Introductory iPad/iPhone Group Lessons (2 Hours)
This introductory lesson will help you conquer any fears and gan confidence when using your iPad or iPhone. It is designed for beginenner or intermediate users (who were never given instructions!)
You will be provided with large, easy to read notes and the lesson is delivered in a quiet environemnt with your teacher amplified to help those hard of hearing.
This lesson covers:
- Getting to know your iPad or iPhone
- Understanding and setting up the iCloud (yes you do need it!)
- Learning how to touch your iPad properly to get better accuaracy
- How to type faster with less mistakes
- How to find and use shortcuts and menus that will save you time and frustration
Plus much more....
Please make sure you device if fully charged and that you have your username and passwords as this is a very hands on lesson where you will be taking lots of action.