Introduction to the National Relay Service
The National Relay Service help people with hearing or speaking diffculty keep in touch with outside world. Come and see a relay call in action and gain a great understanding on how the National Relay Service works, the different call options and equipment that people use. This session would be targeted at anybody interested in learning more about the National Relay Service.
This information session is presented by the National Relay Service.
This sesion will provide opportunties for:
- Overview of the National Relay Service;
- Understanding of what a relay call is;
- Options for making calls;
- Outline of equipment used to assist making relay calls;
- Come and listen to the experience of a consumer with a hearing impairment.
The presenters for the information session are Annabel Vasquez and Vanessa Alford.
Please contact Nikki Klimek on (08) 9382 0283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.