Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Services Exporting
Thu. 6 April 2017, 8:30 am – 1:30 pm AEST
NSW Trade and Investment invites you to an Introduction to Services Exporting workshop in Sydney. This workshop aims to help aspiring and existing exporters in the services sector.
Designed for businesses starting out on the export journey and those looking to consolidate their export knowledge, the workshop will provide expert tips on boosting your export capabilities.
The workshop will cover:
- a welcome by the NSW Government,
- tips for services export planning from the NSW Business Chamber (based on work developed for Australia’s Productivity Commission),
- an export panel discussion featuring case studies in the service sector.
Who should attend?
Businesses in the following sectors:
- financial services,
- insurance and pension services,
- telecommunication, computer and information services,
- professional and management services,
- research and development services,
- international education,
- tourism and travel services, and
- creative industries
Thursday 6 April 2017
The NSW Trade and Investment
Department of Premier and Cabinet
Yuin room, Level 21
52 Martin Place, Sydney
Free (Places are limited)
A light networking lunch will be provided
02 9228 3917