Return to Work Coordinator Training Course (VIC)
A return-to-work coordinator is the key person in assisting injured workers to remain at, or return to work as soon as possible after injury. A Return to Work Coordinator is a person (normally an employee) nominated by the employer to act in this capacity. The nominated person will need an appropriate level of seniority and be competent to assist the employer to meet their obligations.
WorkSafe Victoria highly recommends that the nominated person(s) complete this 2 day RTW Coordinator training course, developed and endorsed by WorkSafe to gain the necessary knowledge and skills they need to perform the role effectively and demonstrate competency.
Who Should Attend
An organisation with:
- More than $2MIL remuneration must have a RTW coordinator at all times.
- Less than $2MIL remuneration must appoint a RTW coordinatorwhen required.
An individuals are encouraged to attend who are:
- entering RTW coordination for the first time.
- resuming RTW coordination after an absence.
- wanting to brush up on their basic skills.
Benefits of this course
- Development of basic skills and knowledge in the management of workplace injuries including legislative requirements.
- Ability to identify suitable duties and assist injured workers to return to work as soon as possible to improve workplace morale, productivity and reduce employer’s premium.
- Demonstrates competency for the RTW coordinator role, as required by WorkSafe
- Strategies for communication with treating doctors, agents and health professionals
- Network with other RTW coordinators in your local area.
Terms & Conditions
Access our terms & conditions at http://www.rehaboutcomes.com.au/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=RdSKsgHhu8o%3d&portalid=0
Save This Event
When & Where
We are a leading provider of injury prevention and management.