This is a two (2) day course.
The course times are 9.00am - 3.00pm on both days.
First Part (Day 1) - ISO9001
- Introduction to management systems
- What makes a good quality management system
- the 9001:2015 basic concepts and principles
- unpacking the new standard
- Comparison of ISO9001:2008 and ISO9001:2015 throughout the day
Second Part (Day 2) - Internal Audit
- Introduction to management systems compliance;
- Elements of Auditing – Definitions;
- Principles of Auditing;
- Responsibilities of an Auditor;
- Auditor Authority;
- Auditing Practice – things to avoid & best practice techniques
Share with friends