Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to iPads - Arana Hills Library
Thu., 04/05/2017, 1:00 pm
Learn the basics of using the iPad in this hands on workshop, including getting started, downloading apps, email and internet, and how to get the most out of your iPad.
BYO iPad or use one provided by the library. Not suitable for Android tablet users.
This class is offered on the First Thursday of the month. Upcoming dates include:
- Thursday, 2 March, 1.00pm - 3.00pm
- Thursday, 6 April, 1.00pm - 3.00pm
- Thursday, 4 May, 1.00pm - 3.00pm
Access to free events is only one of the benefits of library membership. If you are not already a library member, please join!
- Use the Eventbrite app to store your ticket and add a reminder to your calendar. Having your ticket handy, printed out or on your mobile device helps manage check-in processes efficiently at busy events.
- Arrive promptly to each event that you have registered for. If you have not arrived by the start of the session your ticket may be transferred to another participant.
- Allow plenty of time for travel and parking. You can find information about our library locations, parking and access at www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/librarylocations