Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Digital Marketing For Retailers
Wed. 14 June 2017, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm AEST
With more and more consumers turning to online shopping; retailers can no longer ignore or afford not to be incorporating digital marketing into their overall marketing strategy.
We understand that digital marketing is a multifaceted beast, and it could be overwhelming deciding where to start, what you should be doing and what to avoid.
Our workshop is built to help retailers take the first step into digital marketing
The 2 hour workshop will be covering:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing, Facebook marketing and ads
- Tips and tricks to successfully incorporate digital channels into your campaigns
- Best practice for websites and eCommerce sites
- What's new in social media?
- How to leverage online tools to help automate your marketing
Don't let your potential customers go to your competitors just because they can't find you online.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Sole Traders
- Marketing team members
Registration starts at 5:30pm
In collaboration with: