Rising Sun Picture's Senior Compositor, Paul Kirwan, teaches you the basics of Compositing for Feature Film using Nuke in 8 evening classes of three hours each.
Commencing Thursday the 16th of February at 6.30 pm, this is program for users new to compositing with content provided to us by The Foundry (creators of Nuke). By the end of this 8 week class, students will have foundation knowledge of Nuke, and skills in day-to-day VFX compositing tasks with a feature film focus.
Areas covered include: -
• background to digital imagery, including file formats, colourspace, and multi-channel images
• the Nuke interface and basic compositing scripts
• tracking, keying, filters, colour correction and layering operations
• use of paint and rotoscoping for plate preparation and clean-up
• compositing multi-channel CG renders
• shot polish, including grain and lens artefacts
Shots and content have been provided by The Foundry, and there will be time in the three hour lessons each week to work on assigned tasks and receive personal feedback from Paul. Places are limited.
If you have any questions please contact Rising Sun Picture's Manager of Training and Education, Anna Hodge via the following details:
Phone: 08 8400 6505