Introduction to Apple iOS10 Basics
(iPad and iPhone)
This basics workshop is designed for new users who have recently purchased an iPhone or iPad.
(Maximum of 6 people per session).
What you will learn?
We will run you through the basics of the Apple iOS platform on your iPhone and iPad. We will show you how to navigate and utilise the basic functions of your iOS device. Workshop materials will be emailed to you for future reference.
• Overview iPhone and iPad buttons.
• How to use Control Center on your devices.
• How to take photo or video on your iPad and iPhone.
• Download Apps from App Store.
• Download music from iTunes Store.
• Understanding Settings iPad and iPhone.
• How to backup your device.
- 9:30am - Introduction to iPhone
- 10:30am - Break
- 10:45am - Introduction to iPad
- 12:00pm - Session close
What to bring:
Please bring your personal iPad and iPhone to the workshop if you own one. If you don't have one and are attending to decide if you want one, you will be following along on the large screen at the front of the room. We might also have an iPad available on the day. Please let us know in advance, if you would like to pre-book it.
- Do I get a certificate of attendance? Yes, after attending you will be emailed a PDF certificate.
- If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 622 84 or email email@example.com