Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to AOD Clinical Supervision
Tue. 30 May 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
This course is offered to clinicians who work with clients / patients who use alcohol and other drugs.
The workshop aims to provide clinical supervisors with the skills and knowledge related to the provision of effective practice supervision.
Topics covered include:
- introduction to supervision and related information management
- the supervisory relationship and roles within the supervisory environment
- the supervision agreement and other useful documentation
- a process for identifying and teaching skills in supervision
- ethical problem solving and management
- skills practice.
Presenters: Margaret Ness and Jeff Buckley