Interior Design Business 101 Workshop is designed for both existing and budding interior design business owners who aren’t sure where to start, or may just need some advice on how to take the next step to grow.
Discover the keys to start and grow your interior design business from Belson Design, Director Sharyn McBride who is an established professional and have successfully gone through the process.
Discover common issues involved in setting up an interior design business and find out practical advice. Plus, network with others designers who are just starting out.
DATES & TIMES:
- 6th - 10th February 2016
- 5 Days Workshop
- 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Develop every detail of a design project from the initial presentation to the final invoice.
- Find out processes that will make your business life easier.
- Improve operations for efficiency and profit maximization.
- Find out how does a brand grow.
- Secret of partnerships, scale of projects and development of different revenue streams.
- Day 1= Starting your design business.
- Day 2= Planning your design business.
- Day 3= Branding your design business.
- Day 4= Marketing your design business.
- Day 5= Managing your design business.
Catered Lunch Provided
Participants will be awarded a Statement of Participation.
DESIGNER & EDUCATOR
Sharyn McBride is Belson Design's Principal Designer who is a qualified trainer with classroom training experience. She has studied interior design and colour in Melbourne, Sydney and New York City. She is continually inspired by interior design trends by traveling biannual internationally.
Her design world began back in the 70’s and 80’s within the rag trade, where she worked for Australian iconic designers.
After this exciting time, she designed, manufactured and wholesaled an exclusive hand embroidered baby blanket range, which was supplied to David Jones-Myer- Georges, plus boutiques across Australia.
Moreover, she has over a decade of business management. Seven years of this was in a large recruitment firm in a senior management position, then her own firm for two years.
Sharyn’s passion for interior design and training has led her into interior design workshops. She loves sharing her secrets with other creative minds.