Actions and Detail Panel
Interactive Social Media – Practical Use of Facebook PART B - Tuggerah
Wed. 10 May 2017, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm AEST
Have you run a Facebook advertisement, put some money on it and then not quite understood how the boosts work, or maybe you’ve never set an ad because the process is too daunting?
The best thing is, you’ll have your computer so you can follow along and even set your own small (or large) ad campaign!
- A laptop or tablet (fully charged)
- Charger cable
- Portable internet connection (those without a portable internet connection can connect to ours)
- Your Facebook username (usually an email address) and password (please test before the day so you can ensure you can access your page during the workshop.
- Optional: if you’d like to bring your credit card or PayPal information, you can actually set a $5 ad so you can go through with your ad. If you don’t, you can go through setting the ad and simply opt out when it reaches the payment stage.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to set up your computer or ipad/Tablet. A smart phone can also be used.
After an introduction, we will get right to hands on interactive activities aimed at showing you how to make the best posts, scheduling them for time management, with the right type of content that drives fans to purchase from your business.
Tea, coffee and water provided.
You will leave with the knowledge of:
- It builds on the concepts learnt in Interactive Facebook Marketing – Practical Use of Facebook Part A
- How to set a boosted ad campaign
- What the terminology and statistics are so you can analyse your success/return on investment
- Budget: learn how to set your budget and what it means in terms of reaching the right customers through targeting
- Shows you how to target your customer based on age, gender, interests, job roles, parenting status, relationships status and so much more!
Sally Arthurson is the owner and artistic director of, Bee Social with Sally.
Sally started her business five years ago when she identified the need for affordable qualified social media education for the small and medium sized business operators.
Sally’s experience in the areas of retail, hospitality and tourism has allowed her to assist numerous business owners embrace the ever changing world of online marketing and promotions. Sally enjoys a friendly professional business relationship with all of her clients and finds the opportunity to impart effective marketing solutions hugely awarding.
If you need assistance to start or grow your business please visit, www.businesscentre.com.au or phone, The Business Centre on 02 4925 7700.