Actions and Detail Panel
Interactive Social Media – Practical Use of Facebook PART A - Tuggerah
Wed. 3 May 2017, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm AEST
You may have attended workshops before on Facebook or social media. You may have heard all about sales funnels, marketing plans, plus a range of great marketing terms. All of those marketing terms are important, but how do you:
- Post content that is engaging?
- What is reach and why when you post do only a handful of people see the post even though you have lots of likes on your page?
- How often should you post and what are the best times?
- How can you promote your social media channels for free?
- What is Insights and how do you make sense of your stats?
- How can you make a sale and convert your fans to paying customers (yes, it’s possible to transact sales for both product and services)?
- Planning techniques so that you are saving time and not just posting without purpose.
The best thing is, you’ll have your computer so you can follow along while analysing your own page’s statistics. Plus, create your own content so you’re implementing your learning on the spot.
- A laptop or tablet (fully charged)
- Charger cable
- Portable internet connection (those without a portable nternet connection can connect to ours)
- Your Facebook username (usually an email address) and password (please test before the day so you can ensure you can access your page during the workshop)
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to set-up your computer or ipad/tablet. A smart phone can also be used.
After an introduction, we will get right to hands on interactive activities aimed at showing you how to make the best posts, scheduling them for time management, with the right type of content that drives fans to purchase from your business.
Tea, coffee and water provided.
- You will leave with knowledge of how to run your own social media campaigns. Examples will be given during the workshop for your particular industry.
- You will also leave with a planner that will shape your next month of content, as an example of how to plan your Social Media into the future.
Sally Arthurson is the owner and artistic director of, Bee Social with Sally.
Sally started her business five years ago when she identified the need for affordable qualified social media education for the small and medium sized business operators.
Sally’s experience in the areas of retail, hospitality and tourism has allowed her to assist numerous business owners embrace the ever changing world of online marketing and promotions. Sally enjoys a friendly professional business relationship with all of her clients and finds the opportunity to impart effective marketing solutions hugely awarding.
If you need assistance to start or grow your business please visit, www.businesscentre.com.au or phone, The Business Centre on 02 4925 7700.