Actions and Detail Panel
Integrated Practice Training 11th & 18th October 2016
Tuesday 11th October 2016 9.00am to 4.30pm
Tuesday 18th October 2016 9.00am to 4.30pm
All bookings for this training are for the two days.
INTEGRATED PRACTICE TRAINING
This training opportunity brings together the theory and practice skills of:
- Family Centred Practice
- Strengths Based Practice
- Building Strong Interagency Relationships and Collaborative Practice
It is designed for all staff who would like to:
- Enhance their skills in engaging and building relationships with families.
- Strengthen their links with other local service providers working in the antenatal and early childhood services/early childhood education/family support sectors.
This training is locally developed and therefore perfect for professionals working with children and families in the Greater Shepparton area.
What other's had said about this training;
“This training has helped me to think more about how I communicate more openly with families, and build on forming trust with the families. Plus I intend to work on communicating more with co-workers and to gain valuable information from their experiences.”
“The discussion was fantastic - great to have a chance to hear everyone. Lots of knowledge available. Great people, great ideas.”
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Due to the demand for places at the Integrated Practice training the following cancellation conditions apply. Refunds can be requested through Eventbrite or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation more than 4 weeks (up to 11 September 2016) prior to the training commencement - total of registration fee will be reimbursed.
- Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks (12th September to 30th September 2016 ) prior to the training commencement - 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- Cancellation at 2 weeks (1st October to 11th October 2016) or less prior to the training commencement, no refund is able to be made.