Integral Diploma of Leadership and Management
Over six years, our Integral Diploma program has earned a reputation across Perth businesses as one of the most transformational leadership programs available.
At the core of your journey is the Integral Leadership model, based on Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory. Wilber’s work has been widely acclaimed by leaders such as Bill Clinton and Al Gore and brings together the most advanced thinking of science, philosophy, psychology and leadership into an extraordinary ‘theory of everything.’
The program is designed to enhance and develop your authentic self; your interpersonal effectiveness and ability to motivate and inspire others; your ability to energise and drive team effectiveness; and to enhance your business performance and ability to manage change.
The program director, Dr Ron Cacioppe is one of the leading writers and thinkers in the area of Integral leadership theory and practice. He will help you learn and apply some powerful concepts to your leadership and management style.
You will take away powerful and practical tools, concepts and skills that will help you become highly effective in the management and leadership of people and organisations.
Units covered in the program
- Fri 3 Feb - Day 1: Launch
- Thu 2 Mar - Day 2: Managing Self
- Fri 3 Mar - Day 3: Leading Performance Through Coaching
- Thu 6 Apr - Day 4: Developing Effective Teams
- Fri 7 Apr - Day 5: Managing Projects
- Thu 4 May - Day 6: Building Effective Relationships
- Fri 5 May - Day 7: Managing Change
- Fri 2 Jun - Day 8: Grande Finale
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- CHCORG529B Provide coaching and motivation
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- An exciting and fun blended learning process. Classroom time is balanced with an interactive website that features quizzes, readings, videos, and open discussion with your cohort members.
- Develop and implement a workplace project that allows you to put learning into practice, while also offering an opportunity for Return on Investment to your organisation.
- Undertake a valuable 360 degree feedback process to discover your strengths and areas for improvement. The process includes three coaching sessions with an executive coach.
- Enjoy a special evening session on “Building Better Relationships” to which you may bring your partner or friend (extra fee $50 excl. GST). The value of this session applies as much at home and it does at work so bringing your partner can be highly rewarding.
- Learn mindfulness techniques to enhance your focus, energy and happiness.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from people who work in a variety of industries.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, project managers, supervisors and team leaders, through to business unit and divisional managers. In particular, anyone who receives direction from above, but has some flexibility and responsibility in the implementation of directives.
The ability to display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring your own workload and the workload of others.
Sufficient communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational requirements. This includes good language, literacy and numeracy skills.
Basic computer skills to ensure you are able to participate in the online element of the program.
Program delivery takes place over five months, with a further three months to complete assignments and project work, before assessment materials are due. Preparation of assessment requirements is estimated at 30 hours.
Assignments and workplace evidence are submitted at the end of the program for assessment. If you are deemed competent in all units, you will be issued with the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
If you are deemed not yet competent in any units, the Program Coordinator will discuss this with you to determine if gap training or submission of further evidence is required.
Full attendance and engagement in all elements of the program delivery is required.
Have questions about Integral Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915)?
Contact Integral Development