Join me, Emily Osmond - founder of Good Media, for my final Instagram Marketing Workshop in Ballarat for 2016 and learn how to make Instagram work for your business.
"I loved learning so many tips for improving my business account, including conveying brand values. I also love that you suggested possibly implementing one thing at a time -feels very manageable!"
Here's what previous attendees said:
"I found all the stats interesting and discussions on other Instagram accounts, also loved meeting other business owners."
"The workshop was excellent and the attention to detail is amazing."
"Inclusive, friendly and fun."
"Absolutely value for money."
About the workshop
This will be an intimate group workshop where you'll learn best-practice methods to create an Instagram profile that people want to follow along with how to use Instagram to grow your business. We'll also cover the two new features: Business Profiles and Instagram Stories. Afterwards you can keep up your momentum with take home notes.
About the venue
We'll be treated to the exclusive use of Ballarat's Sweet Fern fragrance boutique. This gorgeous boutique is a go-to for unique and luxurious body, bath and home fragrances, sensory-rich bridal showers, and western Victoria's exclusive stockist of Aesop. A big thank you to owner Kate Robinson for lending us her space!
This workshop is perfect for you if you fit into one of the following groups:
- Know nothing about Instagram but know you need to use it to grow your business
- Have set up an Instagram account but don't know how to make the magic happen
- Are sitting on a consistent number of followers and can't break into the next level
- Want to perfect your undertanding of Instagram and skills using it!
We'll cover these key elements to turn you into an Instagram superstar:
- Getting your set up right - best practice for killer profiles
- Do I look good? Best ways to find great photos and create even better ones
- Etiquette and legalities - what you must know about sharing photos and running competitions
- Making your #hashtags work for you
- Business profiles - advanced insights
- Instagram stories - what, why and how?
Included in your workshop is:
- 2.5 hours of learning
- The fabulous company of other local business owners and creatives
- Snacks and drinks to keep you fed and watered
- Take home notes so you can revisit everything we cover.
I can't wait to share this event with you!
Please don't delay booking as spots are limited.
More questions? Don't hesitate to email me, Emily Osmond, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with friends