Actions and Detail Panel
Instagram Marketing - From Zero to Hero
Tue. 15 November 2016, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT
UPDATE: NOW SOLD OUT. Please subscribe here to be the first to hear about my future workshops.
Join me, Emily Osmond - founder of Good Media, for my final Instagram Marketing Workshop in Ballarat for 2016 and learn how to make Instagram work for your business.
"I loved learning so many tips for improving my business account, including conveying brand values. I also love that you suggested possibly implementing one thing at a time -feels very manageable!"
Here's what previous attendees said:
"Inclusive, friendly and fun."
"Absolutely value for money."
- Know nothing about Instagram but know you need to use it to grow your business
- Have set up an Instagram account but don't know how to make the magic happen
- Are sitting on a consistent number of followers and can't break into the next level
- Want to perfect your undertanding of Instagram and skills using it!
- Getting your set up right - best practice for killer profiles
- Do I look good? Best ways to find great photos and create even better ones
- Etiquette and legalities - what you must know about sharing photos and running competitions
- Making your #hashtags work for you
- Business profiles - advanced insights
- Instagram stories - what, why and how?
- 2.5 hours of learning
- The fabulous company of other local business owners and creatives
- Snacks and drinks to keep you fed and watered
- Take home notes so you can revisit everything we cover.