Actions and Detail Panel
Instagram for Business
Sat. 29 October 2016, 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm AEDT
Instagram is an incredibly powerful tool for marketing your business on-line.
Learn how to use this increasingly popular photo-sharing app to benefit your business
This workshops covers the hands-on use of Instagram, key elements of great Instagram images, and offers in-depth advice on how to engage with customers and build followers.
- How can Instagram benefit your business or brand?
- Creating a compelling profile
- The key elements of good Instagram photography
- Growing your presence on Instagram – including using hashtags and @ mentions to best effect
- Tips for using Instagram to engage with new and existing customers
- Practical exercises: use your smartphone or tablet to create and edit images during the class
- This workshop is for you if…
- You have a business or personal brand you’d like to grow through Instagram
- You want to improve your ability to use Instagram as part of your job
- Attendees should have an account they can log into during the class
- In order to take part in practical exercises, attendees should bring along a smartphone or tablet (and charger) with the Instagram app installed
Where's the best place to park? - Woolworths car part or on-street parking
What should I bring to this workshop?
Your phone with Instagram installed - and your passwords to your Facebook and email accounts
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tony on 66 51 8868