Actions and Detail Panel
Inside Retail Live
Wed., 29/03/2017, 9:00 am – Fri., 31/03/2017, 4:00 pm AEDT
Promising to be the year’s ultimate celebration of Australian retail, Inside Retail Live is bringing together some of the world’s leaders in retail for a first of its kind conference in the Asia Pacific region.
Dubbed as The Festival of Retail Ideas, the event will be held from Wednesday 29 March until Friday 31 March at the ICC Sydney and will take delegates on a retail journey covering areas including management, marketing and innovation amongst others.
Each day will cover a different theme including The Customer Journey (Day One), Retail Leadership, Management and Expansion (Day Two) and Retail 2027 (Day Three). Inside Retail Live will provide compelling insights into all aspects of the themes including marketing, sales, customer management and c-suite.
The Inside Retail Live speaker line-up of over 75 speakers, includes:
- Jim Fielding – President of Consumer Products & Innovation, Fox Television Group & Twentieth Century Fox Film
- John Bird – Managing Director, Labstore Global
- Russel Howcroft – Chief Creative Officer, PwC
- Chadatip Chutrakul – CEO, Siam Piwat Company Limited
- Steve Maraboli – Bestselling Author and Behavioural Scientist
- Scott Emmons – Head of Innovation Lab, Neiman Marcus
- Megan Quinn – Co-Founder, Net-a-Porter
- Douglas Nicol – Founder & Creative Partner, On Message
- John Vary – Innovation Manager, John Lewis
Delegates will learn how organisations are adapting and innovating in Fulfilment, Supply, Logistics, Visual Merchandising, Shop-fitting, eCommerce, POS/Payments, Data/Security, Cloud and CRM, Technology, Staffing and more.
On the second evening, retailers from across the country will also be honoured at the second annual Retailer Awards.
Inside Retail Live is proudly supported by ThoughtWorks Retail, Domo, Zendesk, zipPay, Sinclair Recruitment, Adyen, Emarsys, Sitecore, Redseed, Global Omnichannel, Gilbert + Tobin, Deputy, Push My Button, Grant Thornton, Commission Factory, Cin7, Annexa, DHL, Oracle + Netsuite and Commonwealth Bank amongst others.
Registration opens Wednesday 29 March at the ICC Sydney, 14 Darling Drive, Darling Harbour. And the first day is free for retailers. For further information or to register to attend, please visit www.insideretail.live, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 9901 1800.