San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
INJURY REHABILITATION CLINIC
- Do you have a new or old injury?
- Want to increase your strength during preseason?
- Do you want a free personalised rehabilitation program?
GET $289 worth of Injury rehab services at NO cost to you!
Exercise Research Australia is a registered training organisation (RTO) that delivers the Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (AHA). Here at ERA we are dedicated to providing our students with a unique learning experience at our facility under the guidance of highly qualified allied health professionals such as Accredited Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists.
Our clinic is designed to give students extensive experience working in the allied health field under the guidance of allied health professionals. By providing clinical guidance to members of our local community we are able to contribute to your overall health outcomes whilst providing an invaluable learning experience for our students.
Following your initial individual appointment, all classes are run as group rehabilitation sessions. You will be guided through your program by an AHA student, while being supervised by an allied health professional.
All of our supervising staff are Accredited Exercise Physiologists or Physiotherapists who have extensive experience working with healthy individuals, clients with a range of injuries or chronic conditions. Your initial assessment and personalised rehabilitation will be designed by one of our allied health professionals exercise program.
What do you get?
- Free initial assessment: 30 minutes
- Free 5-week group rehabilitation classes (1-3 a week)
- Free personalised rehabilitation program to take home
What to expect:
- You will have an initial assessment conducted by an Allied Health Professional.
- During this session we will discuss things such as your medical history, injuries or pain your may have, any current physical activity you are completing and your goals.
- We will also do a few tests (nothing too hard!) to get a good understanding of where your health and fitness is at the moment.
- We will then discuss the most appropriate group for you to join.
- In your first group session you will receive your exercise program that has been individually design for your needs and goals.
- A student Allied Health Assistant will guide you through your exercises and ensure you are performing them correctly.
- As you progress through the program the students and health professionals will be on hand to adjust your program if needed.
- At the end of the program you will be taken through the initial tests you completed during your assessment to track any changes throughout the exercise program.
Exercise Research Australia Pty Ltd
4 – 6 Theobald St
Thornbury VIC 3071
P.O. Box 212
Fairfield VIC 3078
T (03) 9480 1800
F 1300 630 068