2-Days of Live Learning Designed Especially for Business Leaders
Get Your Team to Bring their 'A-Game'
You Will Walk Out of the Seminar With:
Day 1 (8:45 am to 5:00 pm) – Set Up + Strategy;
- A crystal clear vision for yourself and your team to move ahead with
- Clarity on how to get to your vision
- Clarity on how to get more from your people every single day
- A deeper understanding of anything that’s been limiting you and your team and what to do about it
Day 2 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) – Tools + Tactics;
- Get and keep your team on track to your vision
- Smart ways to activate and call forth the A-game in your people
- How to better read the play in meetings, conversations and negotiations
- Ways to ensure your people get it, get you and get it done
- Exposure to the very powerful 5-S.T.A.R. Leadership + Team Success Model
…. and much, much more.
This Seminar is for YOU if:
- You run a business or business unit with revenue of $50K to $500M
- You’re looking for real world answers that work NOW
- You’re someone who likes to learn and apply the new content straight away
- You’re a leader who includes your people and is committed to see them develop
- We have a direct and open approach
- We will fit in as much learning as possible
- We will do our best to deliver to everyone’s learning style
- We involve everyone at the level they are prepared to contribute
- We will set a context of confidentiality in the room
Event Website: www.influentialleadership.training
About the Program Designer:
Tanya Lacy is a Business Leadership & Team Alignment Specialist. She founded her first Personal & Professional Development in 1996. Today she is an international speaker, business writer and trainer. She leads a team of dedicated Intercept Facilitators. Her team often co-lead this event with her support abd guidance.
For the past 20 years Tanya has played confident to CEO’s, executives, managing directors, entrepreneurs and business owners. She's personally worked with executives within brands such as BIC Graphic, Corporate Express (now Staples), Mercedes-Benz, New Balance, Deutsche Bank, Harvey Norman, Kobelco, MTU Detroit Diesel (now Penske), Riviera, Cummins, Bank of Valletta and Zilzie Wines, to name a few.
"A great couple of days learning strategies and models to improve my leadership as well as growing as a person.
I feel like I now have some practical tools to take back control of my immediate environment and become far more effective at work and in life in general"
Alf Couceiro - Navacue
"Great fun! I really enjoyed the role playing workshop. The course layout was very well focussed on tools to use in the workplace. The instructors were fantastic!!"
Jason Borazio - Daimler Trucks
“A great two day course that heightened my awareness of areas that I can improve in my behaviour and communication for little effort and great reward!”
“Team Intercept created a very comfortable and safe environment to work and learn. Their experience and knowledge in their areas of expertise is priceless and explained in an easy to understand manner suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their leadership skills”
Brian Anderson - Diadem
Save This Event
When & Where
Intercept Experience is an Australian Owned & Operated Business Education Company.
For 20 years we have dedicated ourselves to delivering highly concentrated education programs tailored to the specific needs of your business and your leaders.
Our passion is Leadership specialising in Succession, Coaching & Mentoring Skills as well as Team & Leadership Performance.