2-Day Intensive for Leading a Business
Have Your People Take Care of Business and The Business Take Care of You
You Will Walk Out of the Seminar With:
Day 1 (8:45 am to 5:00 pm) – Set Up + Strategy;
- A crystal clear vision for yourself and your business for 2016 and beyond.
- Clarity on how to get more from your people every single day.
- A deeper understanding of anything that’s been limiting you and your business and what to do about it.
Day 2 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) – Tools + Tactics;
- Get and keep your team on track to your vision.
- Smart ways to activate and call forth the A-game in your people.
- How to better read the play in meetings, conversations and negotiations.
- Ways to ensure your people get it, get you and get it done.
…. and much, much more.
So, Your Goal is to Have the Business Take Care of Itself ?
This seminar is for YOU if:
- You run a business or business unit with revenue of $50K to $500M.
- You’re looking for real world answers that work NOW.
- You’re someone who likes to learn and apply the new content straight away.
- You’re a leader who includes your people and wants to see them develop.
- We have a direct and open approach.
- We will fit in as much learning as possible.
- We will do our best to deliver to everyone’s learning style.
- We invite you to share our experiences and that of others.
- We will set a context of confidentiality in the room.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you do not like the seminar for any reason at all.
Tanya Lacy founded Intercept in 1996 and today she is an international speaker and business writer, as well as trainer to her global team of Intercept Facilitators. Several of these Facilitators will co-lead this event under Tanya's personal guidance and direction. For the past 20 years Tanya has played confident to CEO’s, executives, managing directors, entrepreneurs and business owners and she has personally worked with clients such as BIC Graphic, Staples, Mercedes-Benz, New Balance, Deutsche Bank, Harvey Norman, Kobelco, Penske, Cummins, Bank of Valletta, John Butler Trio, and Zilzie Wines, to name a few.
When & Where
Intercept Experience is an Australian Owned & Operated Business Education Company.
For 20 years we have dedicated ourselves to delivering highly concentrated education programs tailored to the specific needs of your business and your leaders.
Our passion is Leadership specialising in Succession, Coaching & Mentoring Skills as well as Team & Leadership Performance.