Actions and Detail Panel
Infection Control Seminar | Robina
Wed. 10 May 2017, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
INFECTION CONTROL and HAND HYGIENE
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to protect your staff and patients from the risk of infection.
Presented By Infection Control Experts from Whiteley Medical
• What is a Biofilm?
• Choosing the correct product to eliminate harmful microorganisms
• Surface cleaning and disinfection procedures
• Detergent versus disinfectant
Presented By Hand Hygiene Experts from 3M Australia
•Your 5 Moments of Hand Hygiene
• Hand hygiene product selection
• How to effectively clean your hands, including routine, clinical and procedural handwashing
• When to use hand rub?
• The importance of skin protection
Who Should Attend? All Practice Staff
$55.00+GST per person - Includes Certificate of attendance and Light Refreshments
Registration 5:30pm | Seminar 6:00pm - 8:30pm