This session is aimed at professionals new to the role of supervising others and it will also be a useful refresher for those who may have been supervising for a while but have not had recent professional development on this topic. This training will cover:
- What is supervision
- Why was supervision even developed as a concept?
- Main goals of supervision
- Skills and attributes to being effective in supervision
- Exploring how contracting in supervision works
- Provision of a range of tools and frameworks to help structure and direct the supervision process.
Training provider: Penny Gordon