San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Incident Management and Investigation
Expressions of Interest!
Our Incident Management & Investigation Training Session is designed to assist and teach teams the essential skills and techniques required for managing an incident effectively thereby ensuring that it is successfully resolved and learnings are shared with the wider organization to prevent reoccurrence.
High profile incidents such as the Deepwater Horizon (BP incident in the Gulf of Mexico), have shown the consequences of inadequate incident management processes.
This one-day training session will unwrap key legal and best-industry requirements surrounding effective incident management as well as benchmarking incident investigation techniques attendees will be able to apply to their organisation. The investigation techniques covered in this training were developed by iConsult Global encompassing a benchmarking model based on the ICAM, Six Sigma and RCA Methodologies.
"An exceptional learning organisation is not one that does not have any incidents, but the one that is willing to proactively LEARN from incidents" Ana Lobo, iConsult Global
Session Objectives / Learning Outcomes:
This module is designed to provide leaders and safety professionals with the knowledge and tools to effectively manage and investigate incidents, subsequently monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of preventative actions aimed at preventing reoccurrence.
This session will allow attendees to:
- Understand the legal requirements in relation to incident reporting, management and investigation
- Understand the fundamentals of incident classification based on potential and actual event risk
- Understand the expectations and basis of incident management and reporting
- Learn benchmarking techniques to effectively investigate incidents
- Know the components of an incident report
- Learn action management and effectiveness review processes
- Know how to share incident learnings with the wider organisation
- Legal Requirements
- Incident Response
- Incident Reporting
- Incident Investigation Techniques
- Preventative and Mitigating Incident Action Management
- Incident Learning Sharing
Incident action effectiveness review
- Integration of Incident Investigations into organisational processes and audit plans
- Industry Leaders
- Business Owners
- HSEQ Professionals
- Health and Safety Representatives
Course Fees Include:
- Attendee workbook
- Lunch and snacks
Additional related modules delivered by iConsult Global:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Catastrophic Risk Management
- Control Effectiveness Management
- Critical Control Monitoring
- Audit Management
- Change Management
- Crisis and Emergency Management
As we have a large range of training solutions and modules, we could also include modules from other training sessions to create your very own workbook to suit your business. If you would like more information on Risk Management Training or any of our other training sessions please call 1800-159-240 or send us an email on email@example.com
Interested in knowing more about our iConTraining Portfolio?
Contact us on 1800-159-240 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Review profile on linkedin: https://au.linkedin.com/in/analoboiconsultglobal