This course is designed for a wide variety of professionals who are interested in acquiring practical knowledge, skills and tools to make better decisions in their professional and personal lives.
Presenter: Dr. Seth Nicholls
What you will recieve:
- A full day of engaging, interactive training that will help you to begin making better decisions immediately (in both your professional and personal life)
- A fully referenced, practical, 10,000-word Course Book that can be used to help guide your decision-making well into the future
- Decisions and Recommendations Checklist (a highly effective tool for those who are regularly confronted with decisions of significant importance)
- Certificate of completion (perfect for your Curriculum Vitae)
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Cost: $695.00 per person*
*All prices are GST inclusive. For billing via direct invoice, please phone 0431 857 008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enquire about group discounts for 3 individuals or more from the same organisation.
Download the flyer for this event:
If you are unable to attend this workshop, you may transfer your registration to another individual at any time at no additional cost. However, please notify Nicholls Consulting Services (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible of any change.
Cancellation notifications received 21 days or more from the day of the workshop will be fully refunded. Cancellation notifications received 14 days or more (but less than 21) from the day of the workshop will incur a 25% charge of the course fee (i.e. 75% refund). Cancellation notifications received 7 days or more (but less than 14) from the day of the workshop will incur a 50% charge of the course fee (i.e. 50% refund). Cancellation notifications received less than 7 days from the day of the workshop will not be refunded.
Nicholls Consulting Services reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops at any time prior to delivery. In the event of a cancellation or postponement, those registered will be given the option to have their course fee refunded or transferred to another delivery date. Nicholls Consulting Services will not be liable for any costs associated with cancellation or postponement beyond that of course fees paid by participants.