Are you considering migrating to Australia or New Zealand permanently? Or perhaps you are interested in working there temporarily? If yes, then our seminars can provide you with comprehensive information about:
- the specifics of living and working in Australia and New Zealand
- various visa categories: skilled workers, family and other visa options
- the Dos and Don'ts – avoiding costly mistakes
Our seminars offer a unique opportunity to obtain accurate and detailed information about Australia, New Zealand, leading employers and jobs.
The informative seminars will also detail visa processes, application procedures as well as a breakdown on the various visa streams.
In addition to the above, we will discuss, amongst other things, the following topics:
- Demand for high calibre, experienced overseas skilled professionals and tradespeople
- Opportunities for business owners and investors across many industries
- Business and skilled migration opportunities in each State
- The differences between State Sponsorship and State Nomination
- Skills currently in demand and employment opportunities in each State
- How the state migration programs can support successful and innovative business owners to settle and flourish in Australia or New Zealand