Actions and Detail Panel
Illustrator 2 & 3: Create illustrations and design elements in Adobe Illust...
Sat. 18 March 2017, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
Take your graphic skills to the next level in this intermediate to advanced Illustrator course.
Over 4 hours we’ll dissect advanced tools and techniques covering:
- Different ways to customise your artwork/designs
- Tools such as: Blending, envelope distorting, meshing etc
- Creating 3D objects & mapping artwork
- Creative infographics
- Perspective drawing
- Image tracing
- This is an intermediate to advanced course, and requires a solid understanding of Illustrator, its common tools and terminology. If you are new to Illustrator, please attend the other introductory courses.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our Illustrator short courses in the What’s On calendar.