Actions and Detail Panel
Ice Cream Sundae Cake Decorating Class
Tue. 11 April 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
Imagine an Ice Cream Sundae, then imagine it completely made out of cake! This fun cake decorating class will introduce you to novelty style cakes. No cake decorating experience necessary. Everything is included, even morning tea, refreshments and a light lunch, and at the end of the day you will get to take home your very own awesome cake.
You will learn:
- How to torte and ganache a cake
- How to carve a cake into a shape
- How to cover a cake with fondant
- How to assemble a novelty cake
- How to hand mould fondant decorations
Everything is included so no need to bring a thing.