Hume City Council's third Tree Protection & Retention Seminar. A one day event set in Cragieburn Global Learning Centre, in the heart of Council's fast expanding growth areas. This event addresses issues commonplace with municipal officers and contractors associated in some way with the urban forest.
- Greg Moore – The Benefits of Trees 9:30 – 10:15
- David Galwey – Explaining AS4970 Protection of trees on development sites 10:15 – 10:30
- Morning Tea 10:30 -11:00
- Shannon Brown – Tree retention in Statutory Planning 11:00 – 11:45
- Amanda Dodd – Municipal Responsibility of Native Vegetation 11:45 – 12:30
- Lunch 12:30 – 1:30
- Declan McDonald – Soil Volume Requirements for Urban Trees 1:30 – 2:15
- Ben Gooden – Opportunities for combining Green with Blue infrastructure. 2:15 – 3:00
The event is free and a light lunch will be provided. We hope to see you there!