HSMAI Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) Certification
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
About the CRME
The CRME is a prestigious certification in revenue management from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI). Individuals working in revenue management in the hospitality industry, if they meet the minimum qualifications, can take an exam to confirm their knowledge, experience, and capabilities in the field.
The study guide for the exam, which is included in the examination fee, is The Evolving Dynamics of Revenue Management published by the HSMAI Foundation in 2015, developed under the leadership of HSMAI’s Revenue Management Advisory Boards in Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Benefits of a CRME Designation
The CRME designation is recognition that you are:
- A professional in the field of revenue management and clearly conversant with its intricacies and importance
- Competent to develop an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organization
- Able to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits by managing revenue
- Capable of making informed decisions to accept or reject pieces of business to meet overall organizational goals
- Proficient at the art and science of revenue management
- Completion allows the use of the CRME designation after your name e.g. Jackie Douglas, CRME
How to Become a CRME
The CRME certification program is a two-part process in which you must complete the CRME application to demonstrate your eligibility (minimum points: 50), and then pass an online exam covering the functions performed in revenue management.
CRME applications may be sent to HSMAI University any time throughout the year. Once approved, you may take the online exam at a time of your choosing, as long as it is within twelve (12) months of having your application approved.
Go to the CRME Certification application form to find out more about the criteria.
Applying for the CRME Designation
Eligibility is determined by four main areas on the application (see CRME Certification application form below). To qualify, you must have a minimum of 50 points. Once your application is approved, you will be eligible to take the online exam.
There are just a few steps to take to become a CRME:
- Complete the CRME Certification application form through HSMAI (criteria and where to send the application are in the form). Note: This is a year round, online program which can be applied for at any time.
- If you are a permanent resident of Singapore, then apply for TIP-iT subsidy from STB
- Once approved, then pay HSMAI in full for the certification (see CRME fees and registration below), receive the Study Guide and access to materials, and exam.
- Once completed, and exam is passed, STB to process payment of subsidy (if you are a permanent resident of Singapore).
Save This Event
HSMAI Asia Pacific Region
HSMAI is an individual membership organisation comprised of nearly 7,000 members from 35 countries and chapters worldwide.
HSMAI is the hospitality industry source for knowledge, community, and recognition for leaders committed to professional development, education events on sales growth, revenue optimisation, marketing, and branding. Visit www.hsmaiasia.org.