Actions and Detail Panel
HSC Preparation Session April 2017 Biology and Senior Science
Fri. 21 April 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
Our HSC preparation session is a mix of inspiration, motivation and techniques all designed to promote the best outcome for you. This one day workshop will provide you with up to date study techniques, revision strategies and plans and inspiring expert talks to ensure you achieve your best in your 2017 HSC. We only have a limited number of participants to ensure as much interactivity as possible with our instructors, experts and equipment.
HSC Preparation Sessions Program
Course Overview Biology and Senior Science
Overview of Key module areas
Overview of key content - what to look out for in class
Why would I choose to do this workshop
"it gave me an insight as to how to approach particular questions and how to answer them most effectively" participant in April 2016.
1.This is the perfect time to set yourself up to aid recall and hone vital skills.
2. This workshop will be hosted by experienced educators from the Museum, with UNSW students in Medical Science, Advanced Science and Medicine all helping you to understand the content.
3. You get to meet with Biology students who, just like you, are wanting to achieve their best in the HSC.
4. We aim to assist you in areas you most need help- so our student assistants will be on hand to help you improve whether you are at the Top of your class or struggling behind.
5. During the workshop we provide you with everything you need to get the most from the day, workbooks, digital copies of the presentations, lunch, morning and afternoon tea, post event resources and support right up to the day of the exam.
6. Bring two or more friends and get a 10% discount for the whole group.
"1. The interesting and engaging way material was presented. 2. The tips on how to approach exam questions. 3. The resources provided were very helpful for revision." participant in 2015