San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
'The Cloud' is changing everything...
The majority of software providers, financial institutions, government agencies and even your suppliers and customers are now moving to the cloud, or are already there. If you use Gmail, you use the cloud...
Some business owners will soon be forced into the move to cloud accounting as other external entities will not deal with them unless the transaction is electronic.
In this free event, Cloud Accounting expert Michael Carlone will cover everything you need to know, including:
- How 'Cloud Accounting' works and how to make it work best for your business
- How to use Cloud Accounting to help you get away on a big holiday
Register now to reserve one of the limited seats....
- Existing accounting software or cloud accounting software arrangements
- Last year’s financials (optional)
- Current cashflow forecasting
- Bookkeeping /accounting fees savings available via switching to (or improving existing) cloud accounting arrangements
- To look for other ways to ‘save time and money, and improve cashflow’ using Cloud Accounting
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is loads of free parking and great transport links to the TAFE, where the Sixty27 Business Hub is based. We'll send a map AND GUIDANCE before the event though, don't worry!
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
John Hammerton, Manager Client Relations, LAWRENCE
M 0499 911 141 - P 08 9433 3288 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Sure, no problem. For additional tickets or to transfer yours, please email email@example.com
Can I update my registration information?
No problem, just let me (John) know. Contact details are above.
When & Where
Hello, we’re LAWRENCE. We help make Perth businesses more successful.
Lawrence helps you save money and improve business performance with a focus on tax minimisation via the comprehensive accounting and financial services we deliver.
Our people have a variety of financial skills and a focus on helping Perth businesses achieve another level of success.
We are approachable and pride ourselves on always being accessible, we make it as easy as possible for the people we work with to understand the challenges, and our solutions.