Actions and Detail Panel
How to Increase Your Manufacturing Sales Through Digital Marketing
Tue. 18 July 2017, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm AEST
Digital Marketing for Manufacturers
The dynamic nature of the manufacturing market sees a need for a marketing solution that is both flexible and has a broad reach. Digital marketing is crucial for manufacturers to remain viable on a global scale.
There is an opportunity to take your customer potential from Australia’s 23 million population and increase it to 7 billion globally. To do this, you need to build your brand awareness globally and digital marketing allows you to do so.
Our 2 hour workshop focuses on providing you with the basic digital marketing know-how to increase your sales, as well as supplying tools, information and recommendations for the practical application of strategies designed specifically for manufacturing.
By attending the workshop, you will walk away having learnt:
- Principles and frameworks behind a digital strategy
- How to identify the appropriate online media to achieve your objectives
- How to incorporate social media and content into an overall marketing strategy
- How to harness the power of paid and organic search
- How to grow your sales through digital marketing
This workshop is ideal for:
- Owner operators
- Marketing managers
Registrations begins at 4pm
In collaboration with