FREE COMMUNITY HEALTH SEMINAR
Come and join the team of health experts at Dannys Place and learn about strategies to help support your child aged 10-18yrs, to improve their weight, lifestyle and health.
The team including a surgeon, dietitian, nurse co-ordinator and paediatrician will introduce you to a simple, family friendly approach to help in managing your childs weight and health.
What can I expect on the night?
- Information to help you understand childhood obesity
- Information on how healthy weight is measured in children & adolescents
- An understaning of what services are available ?
- What is Dannys Place and how we can help?
- Lifestyle tips and solutions to get you started.
- tea and coffee will be available and there will be time available for questions.
DEMONSTRATION: we will also be showcasing a range of suitable foods for lower carb lunchboxes and quick meals.
BOOKING is essential as we have limited seating or for more information contact Jane on email@example.com
Share with friends