San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
How to Get Your Inbox Empty
Are you struggling to keep your inbox under control? Do you find email takes up much more time that the value it gives you? Would you like to get your inbox empty and keep it that way?
If this sounds familiar, join us for this fast-paced, information-rich, 90-minute presentation that will show you how to;
- get your inbox empty (and keep it that way)
- move email tasks into the calendar
- manage your workload in one central location
- quickly file and retrieve email into folders
- get more of your real work done
- live in the calendar and only visit the inbox occasionally (rather than the other way around)
- shift your working style from being inbox-based, interruption-drive and reactive to calendar-based, plan-driven and proactive
- free up 15-20% of your ‘mental space’ and focus
- save 27 days and over $11,000 per year!
- and more . . .
“Thank-you for a great workshop yesterday. I picked up so many invaluable tips and have begun implementing them already in both my work and personal email. Please see the attached screenshot: Inbox cut down from 5,700 to 0, and it's only 9:30 in the morning! I've also set up folders to start implementing the 4D methodology to keep it at zero while I work through the backlog”. Josh Townley, Regulatory Affairs Assistant, Ego Pharmaceuticals
The workshop includes the one-page Email Mastery 10 Point Checklist to take away with 14 ‘how to’ instructions for implementing the ideas we’ll discuss.
Even better, bring your laptop along and stay for an extra 30-minute session where you can immediately implement the strategies with some coaching from Australia’s leading Email Productivity Expert, Steuart Snooks.
You’ll leave the workshop with;
- an empty inbox
- better organised folders
- improved default settings
- some handy templates to speed up your email processing
- a heightened sense of being in control
- Email Mastery 10 Point Checklist
“Yesterday was a lightbulb moment for me . . . When I went back to the office, it was like a brand new working experience for me. Today began just as freshly. So thank you!”
Senior Consultant, Leadership & Organisational Development, Monash University
Workshop Presenter: Steuart Snooks
Australia’s leading Email & Workplace Productivity Expert brings his many years of specialisation in researching and delivering E-mail Management Best Practices to this presentation.
His presentations, workshops, on-line webinars, 1:1 coaching and numerous resources teach a range of proven best practices to help you restore email to its rightful place as a powerful tool to facilitate improved personal productivity, effectiveness and work-life balance.
“A well-practiced presenter who had lots of great information that will be super useful”
“Well presented, fast paced and presenter always managed to keep everyone's attention and a few humorous parts”
"The presenter was fantastic and his presentation was very clear and concise."
What others say about this presentation
“You have turned my working life around……. From the training I have been able to manage my time and stay focused on a task for the first time in years!!! Stacey Jennings, Latrobe City Council
"I have been fortunate enough to be part of this exercise a couple of years ago. Definitely not one to miss out on. I know other companies that have had Steuart present the training and all say it was fantastic – it is simple yet it makes huge sense. The cost saving and time saving side will astonish you as he simplifies the use of email.” Grattan Fitzgerald, Director, Electrical Distribution & Transmission
“Please find below a snapshot of the very positive feedback we received about your program. Overall people loved it and found it very useful. There were no improvements to be made, in fact I’ve received lots of emails asking for more sessions to be run.
- Well presented, fast paced and presenter always managed to keep everyone’s attention and a few humorous parts.
- Practical suggestions in managing email
- The presenter was fantastic and his presentation was very clear and concise
- Practical tips were provided. People were able to ask questions specifically relevant to them and receive an answer
- The course provided very useful, constructive tips with managing emails – things I could put into place as soon as I returned to my desk
- Learning of the management tools available
- Concise and practical tips for improving email management. Lively and inspirational speaker
- I would highly recommend this course to any person within the organisation including management
- A great course that I would recommend to colleagues. Practical examples given with easy to follow steps. Thank you.
- The time of the course was just right, going into it, I thought 1 ½ hours was a bit long, but it proved to be more detailed than I expected.
- An excellent use of an hour and a half. Concise and practical.”
Amy Hollings, Yarra Ranges Shire
“I wish to confirm my statement re your presentation on ‘Mastering Email Overload’ was the best presentation I have attended in the past 20 years.” Andy Forster, Finance Consulting & Accounting
“My calendar is now my priority - I have control of my work - I have started to leave on time - I have left my work at work giving me work life balance. Thank you.” Kat Campbell, Cardinia Shire Council
“Yesterday I did some GP practice visits and before I could even ask I received unsolicited feedback that your workshop was the best thing they have ever done. Some comments were:
- It was an awesome presentation
- I didn’t know how much I didn’t know
- Fabulous presentation
- The best thing I’ve ever done
- So liberating
- I emptied my Inbox and it feel fantastic
- I became really aware of how distracting the email notifications are and how much they took me off track”
Deb Le Cerf, Medicare Local
“Thanks for a brilliant training session yesterday. I have been wanting to do your training course for the past 6 months as I heard about it though a previous staff member who raved about it! Thanks once again, great information and very well executed!” Customer Service Administrator, The Gordon Institute
“Cannot stop talking about it and recommending it to all I meet. Thank you very much.“
“I actually found the whole session incredibly interesting, educational and helpful. Content was really well targeted and great resources ready to be handed to participants. The facilitator not only knew the subject material extremely well, he was engaging and presented at just the right pace”
“Very good training. I think I deal with email reasonably well; this training, however, has greatly increased my knowledge and change the way I think about my work methods”.
“Power Point presentation excellent, and reference page with handy links brilliant”