Actions and Detail Panel
How to do a winning pitch (Win in Suzhou 2017 training)
Thu. 27 April 2017, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
The pitch isn’t the only thing that will make your business successful, but it matters when you have an opportunity to get on stage and present. Opportunities to pitch your business should happen all the time – because ultimately we’re always pitching, whether it is to investors, customers, business partners, candidates, or random people we catch on the street. Pitching and presenting are critical skills for startup owners.
Pitching isn’t easy. And it takes a long time to learn how to do well. And it takes continual effort.
This session is a start and will focus on how to deliver your pitch presentation with conviction. You will learn:
- How to think like an investor (from an investor Rayn Ong)
- How to make your business understood
- How to make a memorable presentation
- How to keep the attention of investors.
If you want to learn how to structure your pitch presentation register for ‘Putting together your perfect pitch’.
- The training is free and will be delivered in English
- Light refreshments will be provided
- For those who cannot attend, the training will be summarised and posted on our official website: http://www.startupoceania.com.au
By entering this event you agree that the organisers may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing and training purposes including DVD production, posting on our website and or social media platforms, or for future events.