Actions and Detail Panel
How to Create The Perfect Feng Shui Environment within Your Home - Workshop
Sat. 25 March 2017, 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm AEST
Dee has put together this informative, fun and interactive workshop to introduce you to the principles of Feng Shui. She will show you how to enhance the energy flow in your home to create harmony and balance.
You will learn easy to use methods for creating prosperity, health and loving relationships.
The workshop topics include:
• What is Feng Shui
• The importance of reducing clutter
• Your personal directions and how they connect to your success, health and relationships
• How objects and shapes as well as the layout of your home and garden influence your life
• Discover what areas of your home or office will enhance health, wealth, career and relationships
• How to use colours and elements to enhance different sectors of your home
• Demonstration on how to use a singing bowl and sage sticks to clear negative energy from your home
Where: The Dulcie Joe Co
3/216 David Low Way, Peregian Beach - follow the path down the little alley way between BWS and The Changeroom and up the stairs on the right.
When: Saturday 25th March
Time: 1pm till 5.30pm
What to bring:
A scale floor plan of your home with a compass reading from your front door looking out.
For more information call Dee on 0402 019 866.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to improve your life. Seats are strictly limited so secure yours now.