Actions and Detail Panel
How to Create Better Videos on your Mobile
Wed. 26 April 2017, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
Kerry Warnholtz is a storyteller and creative who uses photography and video to connect people to stories. Join Kerry for this Three Part Series workshop, where she teaches you basic principles of shooting better video with your mobile phone, to give your video marketing journey an affordable and easy kick-start!
Wed 22nd February, 2017
- What are the correct formats and other settings for video and how to set them in your mobile phone.
- Using Photography principles, learn about how to compose your image correctly for better looking footage.
- The most common mistake that newbies make in video and how to avoid it!
- Tips on setting up your background, and using backdrops and on-location settings.
- How to avoid blurry and shaky video.
- Practice: Hands-on
Wed 22nd March, 2017
- Learn which types of light are best, how to light your subjects and the difference between 'lighting' and 'how to light' your subject.
- Have crappy audio? Learn about audio and how audio will make or break your video, and how to fix it!
- Simple and affordable lighting and audio accessories to get a more professional look and finish.
- How to achieve clear and communication for better sound and to create authenticity.
- Practice: Hands-on
Wed 26th April, 2017
- Phone apps - what features your app needs to get the best and most creative results.
- Getting creative: adding filters, text, transitions, music and voice overs.
- What types of video are the quickest and easiest to get your business off on the right foot.
- Tips on how to look your best on video, including what colours to avoid, styling, make-up, flattering angles and more!
- What size video is best for Youtube, Facebook and social media.
- Home Work Exercise: Create your own Video and post it on our private facebook group with feedback!
Workshops are not just about the theory. You will get hands-on time to practice and start using your newly-learned skills. Each workshop builds upon the previous one, so that by the third workshop you will have basic knowlege, resources and skills to create your own 'better' video!
****WIN A DOOR PRIZE AT EACH WORKSHOP & BUNDLE TICKET PURCHASERS GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN AN AUDIO+ACCESSORY PACK VALUED AT $100!!!***
***BUNDLE TICKET PRICE $199 WHEN YOU BOOK 3 X WORKSHOPS*** See Facebook Event Page for details on how to purchase Bundle Ticket Price, https://www.facebook.com/events/1779574928960009/ .
* Tickets $79 per workshop. Purchase on credit card via Eventbrite via this link http://tinyurl.com/gqpspql, or by direct deposit (see below)
*BUNDLE PRICE FOR 3 WORKSHOPS $199 (Direct Deposit only)
*Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferrable (see FAQ's).
Direct Deposit Details:
Truth Seeker Images
*Direct Deposit - please put initial and surname in the reference.
**Paying by Credit Card or Direct Deposit?
Please email Kerry at email@example.com with:
- your name, name of any guests and no. of tickets you're purchasing, and your contact phone number please. Thank you. :)
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is some parking at SILO Paddington. Otherwise, there is plenty of street parking as SILO is in a residential area.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any questions regarding the event, you can contact Kerry Warnholtz on 0488 723 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Tickets can be transferred to another party. However, you must advise the organiser of the person who you are transferring the ticket to. All arrangements for any payment to reimburse the ticket buyer is between the buyer and the transferee.
Can I purchase a ticket for individual workshops, or do I have to purchase for all three?
Yes! You are welcome to attend an individual workshop. You are not obligated to attend three. Tickets are offered as individual workshops. You also receive a generous discount if attend all three (see details for 'Bundle Ticket Pricing). Keep in mind that each subsequent workshop builds upon the previous one.