Actions and Detail Panel
"How to create a successful workshop" a workshop for Therapists. .
Sun. 30 April 2017, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
Hypnotherapy HQ presents workshop expert joe Busuttil in this hands on workshop teaching you the secret to running a successful workshop.
Anyone who has ever planned a workshop will tell you that it's a big job. And planning a good one? Well, that takes organisation, focus, and a lot of creativity. So how do you prepare for a workshop that will be not only relevant and productive, but memorable?
Some people hate going to workshops. Done wrong, they can be a huge waste of time and money. However, if they're planned well, they can be incredibly valuable for everyone involved. Workshops are great for brainstorming, interactive learning, building relationships, and problem solving. This is why advance planning is critical.
WHAT IS A WORKSHOP?
WHY WOULD YOU GIVE A WORKSHOP?
WHEN WOULD YOU WANT TO CONDUCT A WORKSHOP?
HOW DO YOU CONDUCT A WORKSHOP?
- Consider your topic. ...
- Consider your audience. ...
- Consider the workshop size. ...
- Consider the time available. ...
- Vary activities. ...
- Vary the seriousness of the material. ...
- Plan a break. ...
- Participants need time to talk and connect with one another.
- Learn how to put together a educational or personal development workshop to increase your client base and business networking.
- Create your workshop and get tips in delivering it successfully.
- Learn how to advertise and reach your target audience.
Workshop will only be held with a small intimate group So everyone gets personal attention.