Actions and Detail Panel
"How to become a successful Mortgage Broker" Information Evening
Tue. 2 May 2017, 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm AEST
You are invited to our upcoming seminar 'How to become a successful Mortgage Broker'.
Join our experienced guest speakers for an informative, eye-opening discussion about this fast-growing and exciting industry.
Why you should be there?
The session will answer such questions as:
- What does it take to become a Mortgage Broker?
- What does a day in the life of a Mortgage Broker look like?
- What qualifications & experience are required to become a Mortgage Broker?
- Do I need to be self-employed or can I start in a salaried ‘employee’ position?
- What is an Aggregator?
- How do I arrange the ‘2 year Mentor’ program that is required for new entrants?
- Is the Mentor program mandatory?
- Do I need to be an MFAA/FBAA member, and what are the requirements?
Julian Mattatia - MoneyQuest
Julian Mattatia 'General Manager Sales & Marketing' - Moneyquest, will be joining us to discuss Career pathways into the Mortgage Broking Industry and talk first hand about what it takes to run a succesful Mortgage Broking business.
Joanna Clary - Telos Finance (MFAA Approved Mentor)
Joanna Clary 'Mentor to Mortgage Brokers' - Telos Finance, will be joining us to have a thought provoking and creative discussion on how you can turn your goals into gold and take your career to another level with the right Mortgage Broking Mentor.
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided on the night.
Please note registration is required as there are limited places available.