"Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take."
- Anthony Robbins
It doesn't matter if you are in a relationship or single, Angie's How to Be a Queen and Have a King Boutique Workshop is for women with a desire to open up to a deeper, more passionate and fulfilling relationship with themselves and their partner.
This life-transforming workshop is full of useful Queen skills and insights on how a crack the King code. With our Queen tools you will have the insights to having the relationship of a lifetime regardless of how long you've been together.
This one-day event will gift you with techniques, that will enable you to step into your most empowered, sensual, confident self and create a deep, intimate, positive connection with your man – giving you the relationship you deserve and making life better for you both.
In the How to Be a Queen and Have a King Boutique Workshop you will:
- Learn how to be irresistible to your man by creating intense attraction
- Learn about the 3 secrets that will make your relationship passionate and loving for a lifetime
- Learn how to communicate so he will listen
- Discover the magic of, and power of, commitment
- Understand the seasons of a relationship and what to do in each
- Find Your Bling - Sunday 5 February 2017 (Sydney)
- How to Be a Queen and Have a King - Sunday 19 February 2017 (Sydney)
- Unleash Your Intuition - Sunday 5 March 2017 (Sydney)
What others have said
"In the past few years I have attended many of Angie's workshops and been lucky enough to also do one-on-one sessions, all of which have been fabulous and enriched my life. One of my favourites was How To be A Queen and Have a King. This workshop was so much fun and an absolute must for every woman. I learnt so much about myself and so many tools that have given me so much more confidence and have helped me form my dream relationship. I feel so fulfilled in myself and my relationship and I still reflect on the tools I learnt in that workshop all the time. It was one of the best things I have ever done for myself and I would highly, highly recommend it to anyone."
– Emma, Salon Owner
Good news flash
If there aren’t any workshops being held in your city, and you have a group of 12 ladies interested in participating, Angie can come to you! *
* Conditions apply. Advance bookings essential.