Actions and Detail Panel
Horse Riding Lessons (Group)
Fri. 6 January 2017, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm AEST
Horse Riding Lessons (Group) - There’s nothing like seeing your child’s face light up from the joy of “being in the saddle”. Our lessons help your child to gain confidence in the saddle whilst having fun under the careful instruction and supervision of our staff. Children will learn the basics of riding as well as horse care and safety. We cater for beginners to intermediate and suggest booking the following number of sessions based on your childs age:
- Under 8yrs - Book 1 x session per week
- Over 8yrs - Book 2 x session per week
There is a limit of 4 riders max per group. Be in quick to book and secure your spot now. Cost: $65 per 60min (incl. GST) ***discount available for multiple siblings, Please contact us directly on (07) 3289 4257
(1) The majority of the program is typically outdoors, so we ask everyone to come prepared with a hat, sunscreen, closed in shoes (no gumboots), long pants (preferably not jeans), water & morning tea.
(2) Please arrive 10mins prior to the scheduled starting time as the completeness of wavier forms is required before commencing.
(3) Please proceed up the driveway and park under the large moreton bay fig tree - one of our staff will meet you there.
(4) In the case of wet weather or illness on behalf of TG staff a reasonable effort will be made to reschedule the lesson within the remaining holiday program dates/times; failing that a full refund will be provided. For all other cancellations the full lesson cost will be forfeited (thus no refunds).