Actions and Detail Panel
Sat., 22/10/2016, 8:00 pm – Sun., 23/10/2016, 12:00 am ACDT
Horbland Graveyard is a Horror maze, open to the public, and based at our Woodcroft, South Australia home. The maze will be open from 8:00 p.m. until late, on the 22nd and 29th of October and from 7:00pm until 10:00pm on the 31st.
Parking is limited, so get here early. Out of courtesy to our neighbors, and because we are on a no-through street, please DO NOT park on McCormack Crescent. Also, due to complaints, please also limit parking on Brookland Valley Drive, if possible.
Treat bags will be available for the first 300 children, each night.
There will be a $5 entry fee per person, each time through. This is to help off-set the cost of supplies and new attractions, to help us keep improving Horbland Graveyard, and to enable us to donate to some pretty awesome charities. Horbland Graveyard 2015 was proud to be able to help support the Sammy D Foundation and Minton Farms native animal rescue, and we look forward to donating to The Smith Family in 2016.
In addition to the standard entrance fee, we have two levels of VIP access available. VIP 1 is for front of the line access, one time through. VIP 2 gets you a Horbland Graveyard tshirt, front of the line access one time through, a backstage look at selected areas of the maze (watch others being scared), and a photo with the cast, after the event night ends. VIP passes are limited.
** Warning: This attraction contains supernatural themes, strobe lights, artificial fog and loud horror sound effects. It is intended to be scary and anyone that may be adversely affected by this should exercise discretion as whether or not they wish to go through.
Some young children have a great time, whilst others, find it very frightening. Only you know your children, and their tolerance for this type of event. With that in mind, we do have a code phrase available, for use on Monday, the 31st of October ONLY. That phrase is, "We are friends of the sorceress", which is code to our scarers to ease off.
** This is a family friendly environment, as well as our home. As such, the use of drugs, alcohol and profanity will not be tolerated.
Disclaimer: The ticket holder understands that there are inherent risks when participating in an event such as The Horbland Graveyard and assumes all risks and dangers associated therein. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into The Horbland Graveyard, the ticket holder agrees to release the operator, it's affiliates and volunteers, from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of participation in The Horbland Graveyard. As ticket holder you voluntarily enter at your own risk and have read and comprehend the Disclaimer/Warning and Horbland Graveyard Rules & Regulations.
Rules & Regulations:
- Be aware that surveillance cameras, video footage, and photographs may be taken inside this attraction of you and/or actors that may be posted on our page.
- By entering the Horbland Graveyard, you agree to abide by all posted rules and any verbal instructions given by our staff.
- Horbland Graveyard is not recommended for young children. Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
-Horbland Graveyard is meant to be scary. We make no apologies for the fact that it is scary. You understand that by entering, that you will be entering a frightening environment. By bringing children into this environment, it is assumed that they have been prepared and/or can tolerate such an event.
-No refunds will be given for those who cannot make it through the maze. Once payment has been made, leaving early is at your own cost. This also applies to children who change their minds. Please do not hold up the line, by attempting to get a refund for having to walk children back out.
-No Eventbrite refunds will be given for change of mind. It is understood that by purchasing, that you forfeit your ticket if you cannot attend. However, tickets may be gifted.
- Absolutely no running.
- Absolutely no lighters, torches, cameras (with the exception of those volunteers we have nominated), recording devices or cell phone use during your visit inside The Horbland Graveyard. This is for your safety and the safety of those around you.
- Please do not use devices to light the pathways. If the area is dark, it is meant to be dark. Lighting the area is unacceptable and ruins the scare for those around you. If you cannot tolerate dark spaces, please do not enter the maze.
- Any damage done to the attraction will be reported to the police.
- This is a no-contact haunt. The creatures inside will not touch you. Please do not touch them. Do not touch or disturb the props.
- This attraction contains claustrophobic passageways, sudden scares, loud noises, simulated violence, and extreme darkness.
- Strobe effects, simulated fog, and other devices may be in use which could be disturbing to epileptics, asthmatics, and others.
- Persons with heart, back, or breathing problems that could be aggravated by this environment should not attend.
- Persons with mechanical or electrical devices should not attend.
- Expectant mothers should not attend.
- If you are taking medication or using drugs of any type do not enter the haunt.
- You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are noticed by our volunteers.
- Food, drink, or tobacco products are not permitted inside this haunt.
- Be courteous. Our event is staffed completely by volunteers, who have donated thousands of hours for the community and for your entertainment. Treating them badly will result in immediate escorting from the maze.
- Violation of these rules and regulations will result in removal from The Horbland Graveyard.