Actions and Detail Panel
Hola Mexico with Garen Maskal
Sat. 17 June 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Join Garen as he fires up our love affair with the vibrant and fresh flavours of the street and snack food of Mexico: tacos, ceviche and tostades, enlivened with loads of fragrant coriander, crunchy corn tortillas, creamy avocado and smoky chipotle chilli, all prepared and served with his signature Black Toro flair.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.