Date: Saturday 15 October 2016
Time: 2.00pm - 5.00pm (3 hours)
Location: Hobart (venue TBC)
Haven't you heard? Digital is sooooo last year -- and handmade is BACK, baby! Join Emma from Black Chalk Collective and get those creative juices flowing during a fun introduction to the highly addictive art of Brush Pen Lettering!
During the workshop, we will explore and discuss:
- handwriting vs hand lettering
- what brush pen lettering is
- beginner tools and how to use them
- the staple strokes of brush pen lettering
- how to form letters and words using these strokes
- how to develop your own unique style
- basic design principles to make your work 'pop'
- what you can create with your newfound skills
What is provided:
- a kit with all the supplies you'll need, to keep
- light refreshments
- illegal amounts of fun
What to bring:
- your wonderful creative self!
- a word / phrase / quote you'd love to learn how to letter. Your own name is more than fine!
No prior experience with brush pens or hand lettering is necessary - and having good handwriting is NOT a prerequisite!
Class size is limited to ensure plenty of time for your questions and to receive individual feedback on your progress/work.
Please provide your preferred email address when registering, to ensure you receive the pre-workshop questionnaire.
If you have any questions about the workshop please email Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you there!
More info: www.blackchalkco.com
@blackchalkco on Instagram