This program is open to individuals and organisations and allows participants to develop their leadership skills in an active learning environment. There are five full-day sessions that will cover various topics in relation to leadership. The first session will be Tuesday 6th September 9 - 4pm and the following 4 dates will be decided as a group during the first workshop and will take place between October and March.
– How is your team going?
– What is accepted as true about your team?
– Can you change your behaviour to accelerate the change required in your culture?
STRONG PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
– Do you know what they really look like?
– What relationship rating would you give each of your peers?
– Would performances improve if you were to work on the least productive of these relationships?
HAVING GENUINE CONVERSATIONS
– How often do you avoid having a conversation with one of your peers because you don’t think you have enough experience, knowledge, or the right?
– What’s the behaviour you would most like to change about yourself?
– What is the impact of your leadership style on those around you? How do you get the best out of your colleagues?
Program is limited to 12 participants.
For more details please go to our website or call 03 9654 3744.