Actions and Detail Panel
High Life Expo 2017
Sat. 20 May 2017, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
The 3rd annual High Life Expo is on with a bigger expo and a fresh workshop program.
Wonder why your Owner Corporation energy bills are so high? Want to improve the comfort and efficiency of your apartment? Keen to explore sustainability innovation and grow the appeal for your apartment building? Then the Expo is for you!
The High Life Expo is a rare chance to network with other apartment owners and find out what’s going on in apartment buildings across the city. Come and have your questions answered, get inspired and skilled up.
A free and delicious light lunch will be provided at 12 noon so don't be late.
The ATA Supplier Expo
Find out about the latest sustainability products and meet specially selected suppliers and technical experts. The ATA will bring you 45 stalls covering topics including:
- Electric vehicles
- Energy efficient solutions for apartments
- Solar electricity opportunities for apartments and common areas
- Efficient hot water, pools and water systems
- Heating, cooling and ventilation solutions
- Recycling and composting
- Green roofs, walls and gardening in small spaces
- Community building
- Building security with Victoria Police
- and much more
Council staff will be at the expo along with other organisations supporting better apartment living.
Book into the interactive workshop program!
When you RSVP for the High Life Expo you'll receive a special invitation to reserve your place in the interactive program. Spaces in these events are limited so please book early to avoid missing out. There are 6 new interactive events for you to choose from:
- Inside These Four Walls: Creating comfortable and efficient apartment interiors for owners and renters (10 am)
- Low Rise Live: A sustainability focused visual journey through a Melbourne low rise apartment building (11:15 am)
- High Rise Live: A sustainability focused visual journey through a Melbourne high rise apartment building (11:15 am)
- Radical Retrofits: A futuristic look at retrofitting today's buildings (1 pm)
- Neighbours: The Dispute Settlement Centre will help you navigate the human dynamics of apartment living (2:15 pm)
- Innovation Sprint: A rapid-fire series about emergent ideas and technology for apartment buildings (3:30 pm)
Who should attend: Apartment renters and owners located in City of Melbourne, Port Phillip, Stonnington and Yarra. Owners corporation managers and facility managers should come too!
Invite your apartment building: download this poster and pop it up in your building.
Brought to you by the City of Melbourne and Smart Blocks in partnership with City of Port Phillip, City of Stonnington, and Yarra Energy Foundation. Supported by Alternative Technology Association (ATA).
How to get there: Please visit Public Transport Victoria as your guide to public transport timetables, fares and accessible transport.