Actions and Detail Panel
HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATIONS MASTERCLASS, BRISBANE
Wed., 02/08/2017, 9:00 am – Thu., 03/08/2017, 4:00 pm AEST
You’ve seen those people. Yes, you know the ones. The ones who seem to effortlessly light up a room and leave an impression on everyone before they’ve even said anything. Whether it’s to a cast of thousands or in a meeting room, knowing your stuff doesn’t always equate to have presence. Great speakers use a variety of techniques and skills to help them engage and connect with audiences.
This program will prepare you to deliver authentic and powerful presentations to help you stand out from the crowd and be remembered for your effectiveness and professionalism. Having been a trainer and professional speaker for over 10 years I can teach you all the tricks of trade!
Duration: Two day face-to-face workshop
Ideal Audience: This course is aimed at team members at all levels and disciplines for presentations at events and workshops.
You’ll learn how to:
- Plan, design and prepare a structured presentation to focus on outcomes and audience needs.
- Develop the three high impact communication skills that grab the attention of your audience and make them take you seriously.
- Help your audience remember all your key messages long after your presentation.
- Connect with your audience and be clear about what you want them to do.
- Conquer your own nerves, fear and anxiety and deliver with high impact and confidence.
- Create a visual impact and bring the presentation to life by creating powerful PowerPoint slides.
- Handle questions and speak confidently in prepared and impromptu situations.
- Discover the best tips and tricks to rehearse so you sound natural on the day.
- A personalised report of the Lead Generation Indicator, the tool to identify your lead generation activity in your business and how your presentations fit into this for business growth. (Valued at $80).
- 21 days of my morning “Espresso Shots” to keep you on track
- 2 of my recommended books as resources to have on hand (valued at $30.00 each)
- 12 months access to the Influencer Institute membership area with my videos, recommended TED talks and resources to use. (valued at $1000)
- 30mins coaching session with Jane via Phone or Skype (valued at $750.00)
Investment of this masterclass is $1950 + GST. Prices are subject to change.
*The two-day workshop is limited to 12 people.
What some have said:
“Before presentation skills coaching with Jane I dreaded speaking – even to small groups! Of course, I knew that presenting would help my business, but the thought of it made me nervous – I didn’t know what to say or how to say it. I didn’t want to bore the audience, waste their time or look unprofessional.
Jane coached me to create quality content that gets great feedback. I now have strategies in place to deliver great presentations and this make me feel so much more confident and comfortable than I ever did before. It has certainly helped my business too – the most recent event saw 80% of attendees provide their email addresses to me for more information. Thanks so much Jane. I know that I couldn’t have done it without you.”
Kylie, Kylie Chown Consulting
“I think all leaders and developing leaders should do the course. It has been the best course I have attended in years. Brilliant!”
Warren Ramage, Team leader Benefit Payments, Sunsuper
“Jane is a rare gem on the speaking circuit. She is highly motivational and thought provoking for her audience. Her sessions are one of the highlights of the year for the Griffith Business School Student Leaders. She is always prepared and her delivery is tailored to her audience. She has assisted Griffith Business Students to increase their awareness of branding and their online presence. I highly recommend her to all industry/clients seeking expertise in personal branding.”
Joanne Fairclough, Student Development Coordinator ,Griffith Business School
“We have had a few different workshops since doing the training and presenters have been FANTASTIC. What I’m loving is how confident the presenters are, how they introduce themselves and engage with the audience on a personal basis. I just wanted to thank you for the training and the time you took to put the rock-star in my presenters!”
Casey Martone, Assistant Director, Strategic Communications, IP Australia
“I had the privilege to see Jane on stage as a keynote speaker at the UNLEASH event for women recently. What an amazing woman – she has it all going on and walks her talk! She’s an absolute expert in all areas of personal branding and how to attract more clients and even the ideal job! If you want to stand out – and who doesn’t, Jane is the one to go to for all things around personal branding.”